Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (Bhubaneswar Region)
Problem Solving Assessment (Class - VII) - 28 January 2015
Time Allowed: Two Hours
Maximum Marks: 60
This Test Booklet contains **** pages. Do not open this Test Booklet until you are asked to do so.
- The Answer Sheet is inside this Test Booklet. When you are directed to open the Test Booklet, take out the Answer Sheet and fill in the particulars on Side - 1 and Side - 2 carefully with blue/black ball point pen only.
- The Test Booklet contains 60 questions divided into three sections A, B and C. A candidate is required to attempt all the three Sections. There are 24 questions in Section A, 18 questions in Section B and 18 questions in Section C.
Section A: Language Conventions (Questions 1 to 24) to be attempted either from English Language or from Hindi Language.
Section B: Qualitative Reasoning (Questions 25 to 42)
Section C: Quantitative Reasoning (Questions 43 to 60)
- All the three Sections contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Each of these questions are passage based MCQs whereas others are stand alone. Each of these questions has four options out of which only ONE option is correct. A candidate has to select the correct option and fill the corresponding number in Answer Sheet against the question.
- Each question carries one mark. For each correct response, the candidate will get one mark. There is no negative marking for any of the questions and unattempted question earns no marks.
- On completion of the test, the candidates MUST HAND OVER THE ANSWER SHEET TO THE INVIGILATOR in the room/hall. The candidates are allowed to take away this Test Booklet with them.
- The candidates should not leave the Examination Hall without handing over their answer sheet to the Invigilator on duty and sign the Attendance Sheet. Cases where a candidate has not signed the Attendance Sheet or the Answer Sheet has not been handed over to the Invigilator shall be dealt as an Unfair means case.
- Use blue/black ball point pen only for writing particulars on this page and writing or marking responses on Answer Sheet.
- The candidates should ensure that the Answer Sheet is not folded or damaged. Do not make any stray marks on the Answer Sheet.
- The candidates are governed by all Rules and Regulations of the board with regard to their conduct in the Examination Hall. All cases of unfair means will be dealt with as per Rules and Regulations of the Board.
- IN CASE OF ANY DOUBT, QUESTIONS IN ENGLISH WILL BE TREATED AS FINAL
- Next >>